[AACS] Fwd: Project "The University of Agriculture - open space for you!" / Krakow/Poland

Héctor J. M. Morrás hmorras en gmail.com
Jue Mar 29 21:09:55 ART 2018

Ruego difundir el siguiente ofrecimiento.
Gracias.
Héctor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryszard Mazurek <rrmazure en cyf-kr.edu.pl>
Date: 2018-03-15 19:13 GMT-03:00
Subject: Project "The University of Agriculture - open space for you!" /
Krakow/Poland

Dear Colleagues,
My name is Ryszard Mazurek (Krakow, Poland)and I'm the coordinator of the
educational project "The University of Agriculture - open space for you"
financed by the European Union. We want to recruit to the project 22 women
and 9 men who have finished bachelor or engineer studies and will finish
Master degree in Agriculture or Environmental protection at the University
of Agriculture in Poland. They will study in English for free and will get
scholarship included in the project.
I will be thankful if you will help us in enrollment process and inform as
many people as possible about this project.
I have attached in the mail more details. If something needs to be more
explained, please let me know.
I wish you all the best and hope for future cooperation.

Sincerely

--
Ryszard Mazurek
Institute of Soil Science and Agrophysics

Instytut Gleboznawstwa i Agrofizyki
Zakład Gleboznawstwa i Ochrony Gleb
Uniwersytet Rolniczy w Krakowie
Al. Mickiewicza 21