[AACS] Solicitud de participación en encuesta Global sobre prácticas de manejo

Diego J. Cosentino cosenti en agro.uba.ar
Vie Abr 9 15:04:48 ART 2021

Estimados,

Les compartimos una solicitud especíica para los miemebros de la AACS
para aportar a una encuesta global

As assistance to the European Joint Programme SOIL (EJP SOIL), I am
conducting a global survey on climate-smart agricultural management
practices as a part of my master studies at the University of Natural
Resources and Life Sciences, and supervised by Dr Sophie
Zechmeister-Boltenstern, Dr Reimund Rötter and Dr Rajasekaran Murugan.

The participation of members of the Argentinian Association of Soil
Science are fundamental to this analysis.

Would it be possible to share the following message with them? It is a
*12-min *questionnaire that aims to monitor climate-smart management
practices across the globe, making special attention on countries
outside Europe.

*Climate-smart Management of Agricultural Soils*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFkZUCGjw8Eq7n1gu4zk-meS9w9ZblUjjMibEh9X-31C-wiQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

or

https://form.jotform.com/210404536608349

I would appreciate if you could share the link to your colleagues and
network to help us to document as many voices as possible.

The results of this survey will contribute to the research project EJP
SOIL "Towards climate-smart sustainable agricultural management
practices" at BOKU Vienna. If you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me anytime. The answers will be analyzed on April 15th this year.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,
Ulises Esparza Robles
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
International Master of Science in Soil and Global Change
ulises.esparza-robles en students.boku.ac.at
<mailto:ulises.esparza-robles en students.boku.ac.at>

--
Diego J. Cosentino
PhD AgroParisTech INAP-G