[AACS] Invitation to a symposium on SH dust - Nov 2021

Antonela Iturri antonelaiturri en hotmail.com
Lun Jul 12 08:55:41 ART 2021

Hola Guillermo y Nicolás, buen día,
Por favor, agradecería tengan a bien difundir el siguiente evento, avalado por la AACS, en la LisAACS y en la SLCS y en la IUSS.
Muchas gracias.
Saludos cordiales,
Antonela Iturri.

Dear colleagues,
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in Blowing South: Southern Hemisphere Dust Symposium that will be held online on 9-10 November 2021, free of charge. Additional information about the event (including registration and abstract submission) can be found at the attached flyer and on the following link: http://dust2021.cima.fcen.uba.ar/. Thank you for considering this invitation and we are looking forward to your participation.

Sincerely,

Nicolás Cosentino (PUC Chile, Núcleo Milenio Paleoclima)

Augusto Crespi Abril (IPaM, UNPSJB, CESIMAR, CENPAT, CONICET)

François De Vleeschouwer (IFAECI, CNRS, CONICET, UBA, IRD)

Antonela Iturri (INCITAP, CONICET, UNLPam)

Flavio Paparazzo (IPaM, UNPSJB, CESIMAR, CENPAT, CONICET)

[Logo Simposio.jpg]